Our transformative camp programs are made possible by the generous support of our treasured community. Because of your involvement, our extraordinary campers are able to see beyond the limitations of their situation and learn to turn challenges into triumphs.
Spin for Kids is Camp Twin Lakes’ annual fundraising bike ride starting at Camp Twin Lakes- Rutledge and winding down the rider’s choice of six scenic routes ending in Morgan County. This year, it will be held on October 20. Kids get to enjoy day camp during the ride, and participants enjoy the post-ride celebration at camp.
Partners Card is Camp Twin Lakes’ premiere shopping fundraiser. Purchasing a Partners Card gives you a 20% discount when you shop and dine at more than 400 participating retailers and restaurants around the Metro Atlanta area from October 26th to November 4th, 2018.
Tune in to Sports Radio 680 The Fan as we broadcast live from Camp Twin Lakes- Rutledge all day for our annual radiothon on July 10. Campers, families, staff, and volunteers along with local celebrity and sports icons are interviewed on air.
Our volunteers play a vital role in the success of Camp Twin Lakes. From event planning and coordination, to working on projects at our campsites, volunteers provide hundreds of hours of service to Camp Twin Lakes each year. We offer a variety of volunteer opportunities for groups and individuals with a range of interests and abilities. Click here to see all of our volunteer opportunities throughout the year.
- June 15 Camp To Belong - reuniting siblings placed in separate foster homes or other out-of-home care
- June 15 Camp Oasis - for kids with Crohn's and ulcerative colitis
- June 15 Camp Sunshine Teen - for teens with cancer
- June 22 You B You Sleepaway - for kids with autism
- June 22 Camp Sunshine Jr. - for kids with cancer
- June 23 Camp ESP (Extra Special People) - for kids with developmental disabilities
- June 23 Camp Journey - for kids with autism
- June 29 Camp Weekaneatit - for kids with celiac disease
- June 29 Camp Hope - for kids with an incarcerated parent
- June 29 Camp Victory - for kids with Marfan Syndrome
- July 6 Camp Twitch and Shout - for kids with Tourette Syndrome
- July 6 Camp Walk ‘N Roll - for kids with muscular dystrophy
- July 6 Camp Horizon - for kids who have been abused and/or neglected
- July 13 Camp Crescent Moon - for kids with sickle cell disease
- July 13 Camp Strong4Life - for lifestyle and weight management
- July 13 Camp Independence - for kids with kidney disorders and transplants
- July 13 Camp Breathe Easy - for kids with asthma
- July 20 Camp Wannaklot - for kids with hemophilia
- July 20 Camp Krazy Legs - for kids and teens with spina bifida
- July 20 Camp No Limb-itations - for kids with limb amputations and deficiencies
- July 20 Camp TBI (To Be Independent) - for kids with acquired brain injuries
- July 20 Blaze Sports Camp - for kids with physical disabilities
- July 27 Camp Infinity - for teens with disabilities
- July 28 Camp ESP NKA (Extra Special People) - for young adults with developmental disabilities
- August 9 FOCUS Under the Stars Weekend - for families of kids and teens with disabilities
- August 11 Special Touch - for adults with developmental disabilities
- August 11 @ 1:00 pm TLC Day - Volunteers are needed to assist with camp cleanup days on weekend afternoons during the fall and spring months. Volunteers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by adult chaperones. Projects may include cleaning, painting, landscaping, simple construction projects, and other beautification efforts around our campsites.
- August 16 Camp Sunshine Sibling - for siblings of kids with cancer
- August 23 Camp Good Mourning - for kids who have lost a parent or sibling
- August 30 Spectrum Family - for families of kids and young adults with autism
- September 6 ThalsPals - for families of kids with thalassemia
- September 8 @ 1:00 pm TLC Day - Volunteers are needed to assist with camp cleanup days on weekend afternoons during the fall and spring months. Volunteers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by adult chaperones. Projects may include cleaning, painting, landscaping, simple construction projects, and other beautification efforts around our campsites.
- September 13 Camp Second Chance - for families of kids with solid organ transplants
- September 13 Camp Connect - for families of kids with phenylketonuria
- September 20 Camp Oo-U-La Family - for families with kids who have experienced a burn injury
- September 20 Hemophilia of Georgia - for families of kids with hemophilia
- September 21 Journey Tri-Mountain - for kids and young adults with autism
- September 27 Kidz2Leaders Family - for families of kids with an incarcerated parent
- September 27 JA Family - for kids with juvenile arthritis and their families
Camp in the News
Marietta Daily Journal: Camp Inspires Confidence in Marietta boy
PGA Tour: Matt Kuchar Gifts Presidents Cup Donation to Camp Twin Lakes
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution: Radiothon
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution: Zin Burger Grand Opening Benefits Camp Twin Lakes
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution: Bronco Goes to Camp
Georgia Magazine: A Camp For Many Needs
Gwinnett Daily Post: Snellville cancer survivor sees Camp Twin Lakes as a way to give back
Golden Isles Magazine: Pushing Past Boundaries
Johns Creek Herald: Johns Creek Sisters share story of overcoming disease
UGA: UGA students support Camp Twin Lakes
You're invited to experience the magic of Camp!
Celebrating you this Thanksgiving season!
A challenge from our president
Thanks to you: 2016-2017 Impact Report
Meet our champions!
Summer's in Full Swing: Camper Transformations Happening NOW
Thanks to you: 2017-2018 Impact Report
Thankful for you...