Our transformative camp programs are made possible by the generous support of our treasured community. Because of your involvement, our extraordinary campers are able to see beyond the limitations of their situation and learn to turn challenges into triumphs.
Spin for Kids is Camp Twin Lakes’ annual fundraising bike ride starting at Camp Twin Lakes- Rutledge and winding down the rider’s choice of six scenic routes ending in Morgan County. This year, it will be held on October 15. Kids get to enjoy day camp during the ride, and participants enjoy the post-ride celebration at camp.
Partners Card is Camp Twin Lakes’ premiere shopping fundraiser. Purchasing a Partners Card gives you a 20% discount when you shop and dine at more than 400 participating retailers and restaurants around the Metro Atlanta area from October 27th to November 5th, 2017.
Tune in to Sports Radio 680 The Fan as we broadcast live from Camp Twin Lakes- Rutledge all day for our annual radiothon. Campers, families, staff, and volunteers along with local celebrity and sports icons are interviewed on air.
At Camp Twin Lakes’ annual golf tournament, join other golfers and celebrity players for an afternoon of fun at one of the country’s top golf courses - East Lake Golf Club. All proceeds help us send more kids to camp!
Our volunteers play a vital role in the success of Camp Twin Lakes. From event planning and coordination, to working on projects at our campsites, volunteers provide hundreds of hours of service to Camp Twin Lakes each year. We offer a variety of volunteer opportunities for groups and individuals with a range of interests and abilities. Click here to see all of our volunteer opportunities throughout the year.
- September 22 Wannaklot Fall Family Camp - For families of kids with hemophilia.
- September 22 Camp Oo-U-La Family - For families of kids who have experienced a burn injury.
- September 22 Kidz2Leaders - For families of kids with an incarcerated parent.
- September 29 JA Family - For kids with juvenile arthritis and their families.
- October 6 Camp Sunshine Family - For families of kids with cancer.
- October 6 FOCUS Family - For families of kids and teens with disabilities.
- October 13 Camp Sunshine Family - For families of kids with cancer.
- October 13 Camp High Five - For kids who are HIV infected or affected.
- October 15 12th Annual Spin for Kids - Gear up for our annual fundraising bike ride. Choose between six different scenic road routes starting at CTL- Rutledge and winding though Morgan County. Register your kids for Day Camp while you ride, and enjoy the post-ride celebration after the ride at camp. Opportunities exist for sponsorships. This is a Peer-to-Peer fundraising event.
- October 20 Remember the Sunshine - For families who have lost a child to cancer.
- October 20 You B You Fall Family Weekend - For families of kids with autism.
- October 27 Camp Kudzu Family - For families of kids with type 1 diabetes.
- October 27 Camp Wheel A Way - For kids with cerebral palsy.
- October 27 FOCUS Teen Weekend - For teens with disabilities.
- October 27 20th Annual Camp Twin Lakes Partners Card - Don't miss an extraordinary opportunity to shop and save 20 percent at more than 400+ Atlanta retail locations! For a designated ten-day period, all Partners Card holders can shop as often as they wish at participating stores. Buy holiday, special occasion or birthday presents well in advance while making a gift to Camp Twin Lakes. Opportunities exist for sponsorships.
- November 3 Camp STARS - For families that have experienced a loss.
- November 3 Camp Horizon LDP Retreat - For kids who have been abused and/or neglected.
- November 3 Camp Journey - For kids and young adults with autism.
- November 3 Teen Transplant Retreat - For teens with transplants.
- November 10 Family Warrior Weekend - For Iraq and Afghanistan warriors and their families.
- November 17 Camp Sunshine Teen - For teens with cancer.
- November 17 Camp Painless but Hopeful - For families of kids with congenital insensitivity to pain.
- November 17 FOFS - For families of fallen soldiers.
Camp in the News
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution