Our transformative camp programs are made possible by the generous support of our treasured community. Because of your involvement, our extraordinary campers are able to see beyond the limitations of their situation and learn to turn challenges into triumphs.
Spin for Kids is Camp Twin Lakes’ annual fundraising bike ride starting at Camp Twin Lakes- Rutledge and winding down the rider’s choice of six scenic routes ending in Morgan County. This year, it will be held on October 21. Kids get to enjoy day camp during the ride, and participants enjoy the post-ride celebration at camp.
Partners Card is Camp Twin Lakes’ premiere shopping fundraiser. Purchasing a Partners Card gives you a 20% discount when you shop and dine at more than 400 participating retailers and restaurants around the Metro Atlanta area from October 26th to November 4th, 2018.
Tune in to Sports Radio 680 The Fan as we broadcast live from Camp Twin Lakes- Rutledge all day for our annual radiothon. Campers, families, staff, and volunteers along with local celebrity and sports icons are interviewed on air.
Our volunteers play a vital role in the success of Camp Twin Lakes. From event planning and coordination, to working on projects at our campsites, volunteers provide hundreds of hours of service to Camp Twin Lakes each year. We offer a variety of volunteer opportunities for groups and individuals with a range of interests and abilities. Click here to see all of our volunteer opportunities throughout the year.
- October 26 Camp Kudzu Family - for families of kids with type 1 diabetes
- October 26 FOCUS Teen Weekend - for teens with disabilities
- October 26 Camp High Five - for teens transitioning to adulthood
- October 26 Partners Card -
Partners Card is Camp Twin Lakes’ premiere shopping fundraiser. Purchasing a Partners Card gives you a 20% discount when you shop and dine at more than 400 participating retailers and restaurants around the Metro Atlanta area from October 26th to November 4th, 2018.Visit www.partnerscard.com for more information.
- November 2 Camp STARS - for families that have experienced a loss
- November 2 Camp Journey - for kids and young adults with autism
- November 2 Teen Transplant Retreat - for teens with transplants
- November 9 Gratitude America Retreat - for Military Families
- November 16 Camp Sunshine Teen - for teens with cancer
- November 16 Families Of Fallen Soldiers - for families of fallen soldiers
- November 16 Camp Painless but Hopeful - for families of kids with congenital insensitivity to pain
Camp in the News
Marietta Daily Journal: Camp Inspires Confidence in Marietta boy
PGA Tour: Matt Kuchar Gifts Presidents Cup Donation to Camp Twin Lakes
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution: Radiothon
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution: Zin Burger Grand Opening Benefits Camp Twin Lakes
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution: Bronco Goes to Camp
Georgia Magazine: A Camp For Many Needs
You're invited to experience the magic of Camp!
Celebrating you this Thanksgiving season!
A challenge from our president
Thanks to you...
Meet our champions!